Sunday 9 October 2016

Growing up : Lady from Africa.

Its been seven months before  writing again that means it could be i was busy or i was preparing firely posts.Mostly i was busy. I love my readers so i keep them healthy with gestures here and there.
I 've been away because i was getting back to school.. I am old but not that old. Just old enough to write  my name well.
What makes me concerned about my age is seriously being hit on by guys four years my junior. Ist flattering but serious concern black for real don't crack. Some actually think i am younger than they are.I think i will just walk around with my Id tagged.
Its hear breaking.. but what do we do  time is the enemy. Speaking of time i need to sleep because i have lectures and a project that is due tommorrow.

Its flattering for a lady like me who used to be insecure..until i got dumped  twice on the same week.Do not be shocked it's twice in that, a job interview for a stylist position flopped.
That was the worst pain i ever felt in my entire youth. Then the same week the guy i thought  was promising let me go.On the same week. ouch!
So i lied to my self how amaizing that was.
That it would  mold my character, learn i am  not a princess of neverland(wherever that is) . Yet, it did, somehow. I am learning  so well. Because my lessons started earlier
Getting an admission  letter to an amaizing  fashion school  has been the best thing this year and  more is yet to come.
Adulthood is when you no longer fear faliure or fear itself that is when you are mature enough to run a fortune 500 company. Its when you care less about being liked more than respected.I love new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment